Our COVID-19 Reopening Plan
The health and safety of our guests and staff is a priority at MOCOJO. Please review our COVID-19 reopen plan.
Kon and Dianne are so happy to welcome you back to MOCOJO Winery.
Things will look a little different upon arriving and some things will remain the same. First the differences…
- We will wash our hands upon arriving at work and throughout the day.
- We will ask if you have travelled in the last 14 days and if you are feeling unwell. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the wine tasting patio and shop.
- Designated entry to patio and wine shop with directional arrows to exit and social distancing markers.
- Tastings will be by appointment; walk-ins will be considered. Book online or by calling 250 496 4063.
- Tasting notes will be sanitized after each guest.
- Maximum 6 guests per tasting and no mixing of groups.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed to protect everyone.
- Your host will be with you from the beginning of your wine experience to the end.
- Disposable spit cups will be available.
- Hand sanitizer at wine shop entrance and exit.
- If we are not feeling well – we will not be coming to work that day.
- All door handles and other high touch areas will be sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
- As per 50% capacity rules; no more than 12 persons (including staff) will be allowed in wine shop at a time. There will be plenty of space on the patio to wait.
- Our picnic area will be closed until further notice.
- Curbside pick-up and online orders will continue.
- Do not arrive at MOCOJO if you have travelled in the last 14 days or are feeling unwell. You will be asked to leave.
- Use appropriate door ways for entry & exit.
- Masks are mandatory except during tasting.
- Use complimentary hand sanitizer upon entry to wine shop.
- Respect our social distancing directions.
- No outside food or drink.
And as always…
- Moose, our chocolate labradane, will continue to welcome you (unless he is napping).
- You will be greeted with a smile.
- We will share our story and answer all your questions while you enjoy our wine.
- The view and the vineyard will continue to shine.
- We will sanitize every wine glass thru our high heat glass washer.
- We will invite you back and Moose will make sure you find your car again (unless he is napping).