Our COVID-19 Reopening Plan
The health and safety of our guests and staff is a priority at MOCOJO. Please review our COVID-19 reopen plan.
Kon and Dianne are so happy to welcome you back to MOCOJO Winery.
Things will look a little different upon arriving and some things will remain the same. First the differences…
- We will wash our hands upon arriving at work and throughout the day.
- Tastings will be by appointment; walk-ins will be considered. Book online or by calling 250 496 4063.
- Tasting notes will be sanitized after each guest.
- Maximum 6 guests per tasting and no mixing of groups.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed to protect everyone.
- Your host will be with you from the beginning of your wine experience to the end.
- Disposable spit cups will be available.
- Hand sanitizer at wine shop entrance and exit.
- If we are not feeling well – we will not be coming to work that day.
- All door handles and other high touch areas will be sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
- Curbside pick-up and online orders will continue.
- Do not arrive at MOCOJO if you are feeling unwell.
- Use appropriate door ways for entry & exit.
- Use complimentary hand sanitizer upon entry to wine shop.
- No outside food or drink.
And as always…
- Moose, our chocolate labradane, will continue to welcome you (unless he is napping).
- You will be greeted with a smile.
- We will share our story and answer all your questions while you enjoy our wine.
- The view and the vineyard will continue to shine.
- We will sanitize every wine glass thru our high heat glass washer.
- We will invite you back and Moose will make sure you find your car again (unless he is napping).